I had a tubal 4 years ago and my periods have been regular since.But last month I skipped.And this one just ended and 3 days later im bleeding. Help?

Dr. Megan Bird

In brief: See your doctor

There are a number of reasons for skipped periods.
Certainly tubals can fail. But hormone changes are responsible for most abnormal cycles. Infections can also cause changes. To find out for sure, you should see your doctor.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird

In brief: Irregular cycles

Irregular cycles can have many causes.
You probably aren't pregnant- most tubals that fail do so in the first year. Depending on your age, pre-menopausal irregularities are common. Stress, diet, & hormone problems may also occur. See your dr for an exam to get a better idea of what the problem is.

In brief: Irregular cycles

Irregular cycles can have many causes.
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Jane Van Dis