I eat when i'm tired. Have fatigue possibly fibromyalgia. Can you recommend strategies to stop over eating?

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management

In brief: Exercise

I know that it is difficult to exercise when your already tired but you will find that you are less tired and hungry once you get started and establish a routine.
One of the best exercises (besides simple aerobics) for curbing the appetite (in my opinion) is yoga.

In brief: Exercise

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: FIBROMYALGIA

Your problem of overeating seem to be psycological which you say is related to fibromyalgia.
First of all i hoppe you have been diagnosed with this condition and being treated for the same with proper meds.You should keep a diary of the foods you eat and consult a nutritionist and also a therapist to guide you to type of foods you are consuming and if there is a psycological problem to be treated.

In brief: FIBROMYALGIA

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Smith