I have problem with head lice and dandruff. Is there any medicine for lice nits?

Vinegar may help. Vinegar has been cited as a natural rx for head lice when applied to dry hair ; massaged through it daily for a week. It does loosen the nits (egg casings) which should be combed out to prevent re-infection. Pickling vinegar or apple cider vinegar may work a bit faster than regular ; you can always fall back on the otc products if this fails.
Head lice. Tx of lice requires accurate identification of nits & lice. A pediculicide is usually used- OTC like Nix or RID or prescription meds like lindane or malathion. Work carefully through hair & remove individual nits. Purchase a special lice nit comb to aid you. Check for nits & remove as seen over the next 7 to 10 days. If there are nits after 7 to 10 days – a 2nd pediculicide tx may be needed.