I've have pulse pains where my ovaries are.It started about a week and a half ago. I am not supposed to get my period til april 19 what could it be?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Pains in ovaries

Common causes of pain around your ovaries are: 1) mid-cycle pain (which sounds like where you're at now) occurs with ovulation as follicle cysts normally form on your ovary and rupture.
Larger ones can causes symptoms, that go away over a week. 2) pelvic infection. If the pains persist be sure to be checked for an infection. 3) other kinds of cysts on the ovary; 4) twisting of ovary stalk (rare).

In brief: Pains in ovaries

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham