What are the chances of me getting cancer if I smoke?

QUIT & chance drops! Here's some stats (from nci) quitting at age 30: smokers who quit at about age 30 reduce their chance of dying prematurely from smoking-related diseases by more than 90 percent. People who quit at about age 50 reduce their risk of dying prematurely by 50 percent compared with those who continue to smoke.
Higher. Smoking increases the risk of lung and many other cancers, and also increases the risk of emphysema and heart disease. It is a bad idea to smoke. If you are a smoker and cannot quit, see a health care professional for help.
High enough.... ..But as bad as cancer is, chronic lung disease is worse; because every cigarette smoker, almost, gets that sooner or later. Smoking also causes heart disease, and ruins your social life. (kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray.) there is not one single good reason to start smoking, and 100 reasons to stop - or even better, never start in the first place.