Do I still have to worry for my chest pain even if I have normal 2deho Jan 2013, ecg, treadmill stress test I'm always thinking of heart attack/stroke?

Dr. Aaron Ament

In brief: THE QUESTION IS

Why would you have chest pain? Years ago when people were profoundly unhappy some spoke of "heartache" - a kind of deep sadness experienced as a dull ache in the chest.
Lacking a physical cause, you might review your history and see if there's cause for being very hurt.

In brief: THE QUESTION IS

Dr. Harvey Hahn
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: low risk

You are really very unlikely to have heart disease even before you had a normal echo and stress test.
Young females are very low risk for heart disease, esp since you don't smoke. Is your blood pressure and cholesterol levels normal? I think reassurance is the best course of action now as more testing will just expose you to radiation and cost $ and will most likely be normal.

In brief: low risk

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Not acutely

At your age, female sex and lack of other risk factors, the acute risk is lower. It is supposed that a persons diet at age under 10 is a risk in the future for atherosclerosis.
Do take care of that cholesterol now, with diet, exercise, and medication if needed to avoid future problem. The chest pains, unlikely heart attack for now but i sense anxiety. Relax and enjoy a healthy happy habit and life.

In brief: Not acutely