Considering the heart need for oxygen, can exercise be helpful to both stable and unstable angina patient?

exercise is medicine. The heart extracts the same amount of oxygen at rest or exercise. What the heart needs is more flow which is why blocked up arteries cause chest pain/heart attacks. One way to increase flow is to exercise to build up the bodies ability to recruit blood flow when needed. You should not exercise while you have unstable angina until it is controlled though. In stable angina exercise it great.