Feeling blue, how can I boost my mood?

Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Lots of things
Good job for recognizing it and asking for help.
Here are a few ideas for you: exercise, meditation/prayer, talking with friends or family, journaling, outing or other activity you enjoy with friends, talking with a trusted person or counselor, eating in a healthy manner. If it gets worse please talk with your doctor. Good luck!

In brief: Lots of things
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Sean Alemi
General Practice
In brief: Exercise!
There are several of ways to naturally boost your mood.
Exercise is one of the most powerful ways to release your body's natural endorphins, the "feel good" hormones in your brain that make you feel better. You may also enjoy trying something like yoga or pilates, which can help relaxation as well. Or try doing something in a group, such as a brisk walk or a jog.

In brief: Exercise!
Sean Alemi
Sean Alemi
Answer assisted by Sean Alemi, Medical Student
Dr. Eric Weisman