I have an infected ingrown toe nail that has developed a painful blood blister, how can I get ride of it? Would it hurt if I tried wart freeze off?

Need proper treatmen. You need to see your doctor. An infected, ingrown toenail needs to have the ingrown nail excised and you need antibiotics. Freeze off will not help.
see your doctor. If it is infected avoid putting anything foreign on it. Your doctor will help youremove the part of the nail ingrown as well as prescribe any necessary antibiotics or laser treatments for the area. Avoid using dirty instruments and self treating.