My adderal is make me depressed and has changed my personality so much I feel socially awkward will not taking help me get back to normal?

Consult. It is best to consult with your prescribing physician before you stop taking the medication on your own. It is important that your physician know your discomfort so he/she might recommend another course of action to help you. All the best!
yesif thats the caus. The short is that if that is the inciting cause for the changes, then stopping the adderal should help return you to your normal affect (mood) in most cases. Rarely there can be residual effects of the changes. However, the best thing to do is to conslt your prescribing physician about stopping the medication.
discuss with your MD. There was a legitimate reason to start the medication. How ever if side effects are intolerable, a decreased dosage or change in medication would be warranted.