I take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and I feel like I'm turning depressed and my personality as we I used to be social now it's hard to talk to friends what should I do?

Please let your . Prescribing provider know about your depressed mood, being less social ; problems with sleep. He or she can assess you to see what the cause of these symptoms is (i.e., major depression). Take care.
Mental health eval. There are any number of reasons why you may be becoming depressed and socially withdrawn (and the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) probably has nothing to do with it, unless these problems specifically began with taking adderall). No one could give you a meaningful answer online. See a qualified mental health professional (a psychologist or psychiatrist) for an evaluation and get some meaningful answers and help.