I had taken 1st gardarsil jab, 2nd dose will be on may. Can I still try for baby during this duration?

Dr. Stephen Sudler
In brief: Delay will not hurt
The Gardasil vaccine will still be effective if you wait until after you have delivered.
Being off the injection schedule will not affect its effectiveness for this short period of time, and be the safest choice duirng your pregnancy.

In brief: Delay will not hurt
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. David Fein
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Yes --- but.
Although there are absolutely no studies showing gardisil to be unsafe during pregnancy, that is the point.
..There are no studies, period. If you think you are pregnant, skip the gardisil vaccine until after you deliver.

In brief: Yes --- but.
Dr. David Fein
Dr. David Fein
Dr. Jonathan Jassey