Diet for high blood pressure cholesterol and a stomach ulcer?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Diet fot HTN gut

Yes Do the DASH. Here is book number I recommend.
ISBN 9780743410076 I specialize in high blood pressure and salt and happy to do 2nd opinion. Live.

In brief: Diet fot HTN gut

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim

In brief: Some thoughts...

Researchers saw that people who followed the dash diet had lower blood pressures after a few weeks.
The dash diet is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, fish, poultry, nuts and legumes, and low-fat dairy. These foods have nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, fiber, and protein. With cholesterol problems, lowering carbs and sugars can improve the triglyceride and HDL levels.

In brief: Some thoughts...

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine