31yrs. Inspite of stopping tablets my sugar is normal for past 1 mnth. My physician askd to stop tablets for 1 mnth and check. What shall I do.?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Great, keep doing it

If your sugar is still normal after stopping med, then that means you must have been doing a great job with healthy lifestyles.
This shows you that how powerful/important lifestyles is to your health..Your risk of having sugar again later is higher than average, but keeping up with healthy lifestyles will delay it further. So, keep up the gook work! good luck and congrats on your effort!

In brief: Great, keep doing it

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Steven Seres