My daughter has ebv.. Need some advice?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Maybe:see below

The eb virus test is positive for about 90% of the population.
It does not, by itself indicate mononucleosis. If the eb virus becomes active and actually cause "mono" the test becomes much more positive. I have seen mandy kids with this diagnosis and treated them very easily with vitamind/mineral supplements and correction of an often appalling diet.

In brief: Maybe:see below

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: EBV viral infection

Was mono test done? Unless complicated by strep infection when antibiotic is given to treat the throat and enlarged lymph nodes it is a benign viral infection that will just go away.

In brief: EBV viral infection

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Cindy Juster