I had a laproscopic gallbladder removal two yrs ago now I got keliods how can I get them. Removed n what do they do?

Keloids. The keloids are sometimes treated with injection of steroids in it and you should see a dermatologist for it .Keloids are more common in black people but it can occur in any race.
Scar revision. You can see a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon for 'scar revision'. After the scar is removed you must return to the doctor for cortisone shots under the new scar to prevent another keloid formation.