Hi, is it a recommended to take vitamins on a regular basis like everyday. I took supradyn (french vitamins) for 3 months. After I stopped I was tired?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Vitamin Supplements

If you eat a balanced meal with mix of meat, vegetables, eggs, nuts, fruits and other plant probucts, then you get enough daily requirement of vitamins and supplements are not necessary.
, with the exception of vitamin d which is manufactured by bodys exposure to sun.But if you dont eat a well balanced meal then you need once a day suplement of multivitamin and 1000 to 2000 uts vitd depend how much sun.

In brief: Vitamin Supplements

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jeffrey Barke

In brief: Nope

If you eat a healthy diet you do not need vitamins.

In brief: Nope

Dr. Jeffrey Barke
Dr. Jeffrey Barke
Dr. Steven Seres