Is there any significance to the sequence in which I take eye drops for glaucoma? I use cospot, alphagan-p and xalatan (latanoprost). Thanks.

Yes. Your treating md will advise you, but a common practice is to use your cosopt™ and alphagan™ twice per day. You should wait at least 5' between eye drop instillation and also apply pressure to the inner corner of your eyelid for one minute. A twice/day regimen is ideally 12 hrs apart. Also, it does not matter the order. Xalatan™ is instilled generally close to bedtime by the same technique.
No. The order does not matter. If all drops are to be taken at the same time of day, make nature you wait a little between drops to ensure they don't rinse each other out.
Any order is fine. Just wait about three minutes between simultaneous drops keeping eyes gently closed and pressing on the inside corner of the eye to the nose bone.