My dr says left atriul dimension is 1.5 and normal valuebis 2-4 and lv ef is 76%. Can you tell me what this means?

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Normal

You should ask your cardiologist to explain and satisfy your questions about the echocardiogram result -- but so far those are normal findings.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: NORMAL

You have normal values! on echocardiogram the left atrial size can be increased with valvular heart disease and predisposes to an abnormal heart rhythm called atrial fibrillation.
The ejection fraction (ef%) is the amount (%) of blood pumped out of the heart with each beat. An ef>60% is normal!

In brief: NORMAL

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Umesh Patel