My dad was diagnosed with two types of facial neralgia and a few different blood clotting disorders. I don't have nething he has but cld I get it later?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: No and maybe
As far as the neuralgia goes, it is unlikely you will "inherit" a tendency to get that specifically.
Some diseases can have neuralgias (shingles, diabetes, etc), so be aware of any risks for them. Clotting disorders, however, are often inherited, and some may not manifest right away. If his clotting problems are not due to meds, then you should talk witha physician to fully assess your risk.

In brief: No and maybe
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Eric Weisman