Is there an option to straighten up my postural kyphosis instead of just doing a risky surgery ? I don't want no instruments on my body !

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Your righNo surgery

For postural kyphosis indication forfusion forckyphosis is rigid ( not postural) progressive structural curve greater than 60 degrees of positive saggital rotation huge severe curve postural kyphosis is treated with therapy and corrects lying supine can't be confused for a structural deformity by the learned an instrumented fusion for postural kyphosis is madness the cureis worse than the disease.

In brief: Your righNo surgery

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Keegan Duchicela