22 doctors weighed in:

Teenager that masturbates have a higher likely risk of prostate cancer?

22 doctors weighed in
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
9 doctors agree

In brief: No reason

Every normal teenage boy masturbates.
Bears no relation to prostate cancer.

In brief: No reason

Every normal teenage boy masturbates.
Bears no relation to prostate cancer.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Thank
1 comment
Dr. Joel Lilly
As a rule of thumb, 95% of men masturbate..... and the other 5% are lying. I agree with Dr. Klauber, masturbation is not related to prostate cancer. Think of it as really safe sex. Or as Woody Allen said, "Masturbation is sex with someone you love."
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology
7 doctors agree

In brief: No

It would be impossible to find a control group.
Being a teen is difficult enough without people telling them this kind of foolishness.

In brief: No

It would be impossible to find a control group.
Being a teen is difficult enough without people telling them this kind of foolishness.
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Thank
7 doctors agree

In brief: No

No know risk that masterbation causes increased risk of cancer.

In brief: No

No know risk that masterbation causes increased risk of cancer.
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Thank
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology
3 doctors agree

In brief: No

There is no evidence that masturbation is a risk factor for prostate or any other cancer.

In brief: No

There is no evidence that masturbation is a risk factor for prostate or any other cancer.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Thank
Read more answers from doctors