Congested nose, sore throat with burning sensation. Been having it for about 2 days now. When will it subside? What can I do at home to help?

you have a cold. The zinc in coldeze may shorten the duration of a cold by a day or so. Symptomatic treatment will make you feel better. Throat lozenges for sore throat, pseudephedrine for nasal congestion, Robitussin-DM for cough and tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain and discomfort when needed are what i recommend. There is no curative medical treatment but wait 7 days and it will be gone.