Do you think I could run a half marathon?

Most likely. I have run for my entire life. I've run four marathons and two half marathons. I believe that if you can run 15-20 miles per week, you can ramp up your training to run a half or full marathon within four months.
Probably. While I know nothing of your physical condition or your level of baseline fitness, most people can run a half-marathon. The question is how fast should you expect to run it and how long should you expect to train for it. If you have health problems, visit your doctor to make sure it is safe, but there are thousands of people who complete amazing tests of fitness and endurance despite handicaps.