I had a laproscopic surgery for gall bladder stones&now my bilirubin level is12.I went for scan, its result is mild hepatomegaly, is it dangerous?

Possibly. If you just had the surgery or recently it could be that they cut your bile duct, occluded your bile duct, or you have a leak from the liver. A ct scan will show fluid collections to determine if possible leak. You need to look at indirect bilirubin to know if it is obstruction. I would rule those out first and if negative the liver needs to be evaluated maybe biopsy, see your surgeon.
Depends. Do you mean bilirubin of 12, which is very high? Or do you mean 1.2 ? A very high bilirubin may mean bile duct problem or marked liver disease, hepatitis, etc. Very high bilirubin needs doctor care ; treatment now, urgently. Hepatomegaly by ultrasound can mean nothing or is a non meaningful finding. Very high bilirubin, if it is 12, needs doctor care now.