Spontaneously red rashes on skin, itching and burning sensation ?

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition.
I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Rashes

I am very fond of telling people that the main tool that a dermatologist has to use in his or her practice is their eyeballs! that means that you should have this problem looked at by dermatologist personally.
It is so important to get the correct physical description of the lesions which can be done really professionally by a dermatologist and rarely by other physicians.

In brief: Rashes

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Eric Weisman