What am I supposed to do with my sex drive if I don't act on it?

Dr. Matt Malkin
Anesthesiology

In brief: Not harmful

Basically, the options are to have sex (of whatever kind), masturbate, or abstain.
To abstain or masturbate should not harm you medically (i.e., "blue balls"). With that information, you can make your decisions according to your belief system and circumstances. Whatever your choice, be smart and be safe. If you feel your drive is harming you or others, then a psychiatrist or therapist can help.

In brief: Not harmful

Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Matt Malkin

In brief: Mind over body!

We humans have many urges, but there is a time and a place for everything.
That's part of being civilized (unlike the other animals on the planet). So, men and women have to control their urges to have sex if it's the wrong place and time, just like they have to control their anger, their appetites, their voices, their bowels, etc...

In brief: Mind over body!