Leg and feet swelling, heel pain after long walk in high heels?

Unsteady. High heels are an unsteady platform to walk on & in a long walk may cause the muscles to overwork.
Avoid high heels. Wearing high heels can cause abnormal pressure distribution to your forefoot leading to potential problems. Shoes with improper support may be one cause of your foot pain. Try wearing properly fitting shoes with good arch support.
More info needed. To receive an answer that will be more helpful, you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns. You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better. Also tells us what it looks like. Is it discolored, swollen or point tender. The more you tell the better the answer.