Have to drink 1gal golytely (polyethylene glycol). 8oz/10min. Can I mix 8oz with 8oz of juice or is that way too much liquid? It makes me nauseous. Can't handle it.

common problem.. The large volume bowel preps are effective if you drink the whole think over 4 hours or less, which is about one glass every 10 minutes. It will work more diluted if you still get the whole gallon down in 4 hours. There are other newer preps that are more expensive but much easier to take because it is a lot less fluid to get down and the taste is a little better.