I have the symptoms of ADHD and of obsessive–compulsive disorder . Can they be together ? Can a pshychatrist help me fast or it needs time ?

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: See a doctor

I recommend seeing a doctor so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Travis Hansen
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

Adhd and ocd can be seen together and sometimes even with motor or vocal tics (blinks, utterances, facial graimaces).
Psychiatrists are specialized to treat both adhd and ocd. Each has its own distinct treatment and response time.

Dr. Travis Hansen
Dr. Travis Hansen
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Consult psychologist

While i agree with the advice to see someone for medication, i would also recommend focusing your energies on a psychologist skilled in behavior modification therapy.
Many times this is successful without being treated with medications that have potentially nasty side effects. In either case relief of symptoms takes time, and a good rapport with treating doctor and therapist.

In brief: Consult psychologist

Dr. James Burns
Dr. James Burns
Dr. Eric Weisman