Over the past 4 days I have noticed that the skin on the left side roof of my mouth is peeling. I have gargled with reg. Listerine. Should i worry?

In brief: Peeling in mouth

Did you burn or injure your mouth? This would cause the skin to peel.
If not it should be checked by your dentist for signs of infection, thrush, leukoplakia or oral cancer. Any abnormal changes in your mouth should be checked by your dentist or an oral surgeon.

In brief: Peeling in mouth

Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Peeling

Peeling is not a normal thing to happen.
May be from burn or mechanical irritation. May be overlying infection such as Thrush. Listerine is not a "fix." Please schedule an appointment with your Dentist for evaluation and appropriate treatment..

In brief: Peeling

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: worry if

U dont seek treatment there are many reasons for something like this to happen and none of those reasons are good.

In brief: worry if

Dr. Marshall Dicker
Dr. Marshall Dicker