My dad's mom had cervical cancer/he had stage 3 nasal pharynax cancer/ I had a borderline malignant mucinous ovarian tumor (10lbs)/am I @ risk 4 cancer?

Do yourself a favor. I appreciate what a confusing time this must be. It appears that you have asked several questions all of which should have been addressed by your physician. You had cancer and you were probably cured. You need to keep up close surveillance for cancer like everyone else, be glad for your life being saved, and get on with productive living. Your physician can be your guide here.