Had unprotected sex during ovulation, took plan b, had my period 4 days earlier and now I am running temperature, stooling, headache and sore breast?

Let's see. Potential se’s w emergency contraception: tender breasts; changes in menstrual flow (spotting, bleeding, early or late period or spotting instead of period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal discomfort or feeling tired. If you develop chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. Notify your gyn if your period is 7 or > days late.