Heart palpitations (pvcs and pacs on 24-hour monitor). On ritalin (methylphenidate) (40mg). Doctors say it's anxiety. Should I worry about sudden death or heart attack?

Cardiac. need to see some of your results, holter, echo etc. to consult me : healthtap.com/volkantuzcu.
Not necessarily. It depends on the degree of arrhythmia, how many and how many in a row mostly. If the doctor says it is nothing, i presume it is read as none in a row and he is mostly right. Try to relax and if the medicine, you can tell is causing the problem, discuss it with your doctor for alternatives.
No,but feels like it. No, i wouldn't go that far however, it is a scary feeling. It will help if you stop Ritalin (methylphenidate) and see if the palpitations stabilizes. A benign condition can cause pvc's as well called mitral valve prolapse.