Is my fatigue caused by depression something physical?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: R/o physical symptom
Fatigue can be a symptom of depression, physical ailment or both.
In order to diagnose depression, physical problems need to be ruled out. I would recommend going to your primary care doctor and have a full check up. If everything is fine, or if there's a physical ailment, i would still recommend contacting mental health provider to help you cope with your symptoms.

In brief: R/o physical symptom
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Only your doctor
Can rule out the medical causes of fatigue, and if you are medically cleared, she will be able to refer you to a psychiatrist in your area.

In brief: Only your doctor
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Vicken Poochikian