Is my depression interfering with my class work? Read it causes confusio.

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: If untreated, likely

What are you waiting for? Make an appointment with a psychiatrist and get the treatment you need and deserve!

In brief: If untreated, likely

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: It might--seek help

If you're asking this question, your symptoms are becoming difficulty to manage.
Depression affects many areas of life, including school-work. School-work is stressful on its own. Psychotherapy might help you learn different ways of dealing with stress and feelings resulting from depression. If there's a need, you might also be referred to a psychiatrist for med. Management.

In brief: It might--seek help

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox