After becoming sober, will I want to start taking drugs to replace the alcohol?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Possibly

The addictive personality means that you can easily fall prey to substitute drugs especially those that give you similar effects and your best recourse here is to just say no.
I have good results in helping overcome cravings by using lavendar, peppermint and citrus essential oils in combo inhaled from the hand. The lavender is strong as Xanax (alprazolam) www.Medac4u.Com.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Carla Enriquez
many recovered alcoholics substitute other addictions shopping gambling sex gaming not just other su
Dr. Richard Nguyen
Bariatrics

In brief: No

Yiu shouldn't try though.

In brief: No

Yiu shouldn't try though.
Dr. Richard Nguyen
Dr. Richard Nguyen
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Self medication

usually related to unresolved conflict, mood disturbance ( anxiety, depression.
PTSD etc.) can possibly lead to alcoholism. Advice: addiction is addiction...is addiction.

In brief: Self medication

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery