Is it possible for me to smoke my medical cannabis for chronic stomach pain?

Dr. Anthony Vertino
Clinical Psychology

In brief: A riddle?

If you already have medical cannabis, chances are you're already smoking it.
If you have chronic stomach pain then you are smoking it for chronic stomach pain, and possibly other ailments. If you still have chronic stomach pain after you've been smoking, then it isn't likely to be working and you may have to seek other treatment.

In brief: A riddle?

Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Steven Hill

It is possible but cannabis actually can cause problems with chronic vomiting, many people swear by cannabis but many doctors feel the good effects are over hyped.

Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill