Is it appropriate to ask out a person with asperger's syndrome?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Very much so

We all have stuff wrong with us, yet, any certain condition or disability does not have to define us.
A person may be depressed, but they don't have to be a depressed person. We need to be careful to define each and everyone of us as first just people, humans. With human problems. A medical condition or disorder is only one part of a whole person. Let's be careful not to pre-judge anyone.

In brief: Very much so

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Absolutely

People with ad have lots of positive traits, and many but not all are interested in having relationships, both romantic and platonic.
But, their social drive is low, and they may not pick up on social cues most of us take for granted. But, being socially awkward does not mean they don't have feelings: treat them with respect and be ready to ask if they say or do something that seems unusual.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: ABSOLUTELY

Some of my greatest and most fun patients have asperger's.
I would go out with them if i were a young single adult in an instant (don't tell my husband of 32 years that one!) seriously, dating, relationships, etc are based on attraction and enjoyment. If you find those qualities in someone, don't ignore them because of a "condition". Not one of us is perfect. Follow your heart and work with it.

In brief: ABSOLUTELY

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Frank Gaskill
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: Aspergers dating

Of course! aspergers is awesome.
.. Watch this for more info. http://youtu.be/xg1ngp1ngds.

In brief: Aspergers dating

Of course! aspergers is awesome.
Dr. Frank Gaskill
Dr. Frank Gaskill