Is my drinking causing me to loose my family?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Alcohol
If you thinking your drinking may cause you to lose your family you obviously need help.
Go to an aa meeting in your area, people will be very helpful and guide you to the meetings that will best suit you. Also ask your doctor for a referral to an addiction counselor, alcohol abuse can be devastating to your health and to all those who love you. Best wishes.

In brief: Alcohol
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
General Practice
In brief: You Decide
Drinking is a symptom which cause may have been marital problems, or most often not being ok with your self.
There are chemical effects of drinking that enhance depression. Alcoholism is an addiction that has become important in your life. It is a clear indication that your life is out of balance and it is of great benefit to go within and get to know yourself

In brief: You Decide
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
Dr. Ward Dean