Is drinking a lot to keep up with my potential clients?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: ETOH

Excessive drinking will not allow you in the long run to keep up with your clients as it will be depleting your energy, reducing your focus and interrupting your ability to concentrate and be creative.
Your clients will respect you more if they see restraint rather than someone who goes along to get along. My best.

In brief: ETOH

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
General Practice

In brief: Your WellBeing

I assume you mean you drink more than you feel appropriate to appease your clients.
Your health and well being depends on your listening to your body and doing what you know is best for you. To compromise that is to put your health in serious risk. Energetically you are giving up your power to your clients.

In brief: Your WellBeing

Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner