I'm 16 years old, do I have breast cancer? Mom did

Not likely. Even with family history, it would extremely rare for a 16 year-old to have breast cancer. Please consult with your doctor to ascertain your risk for breast cancer and learn self examination.
1 in a million. The odds of getting breast cancer as a teen is less than 1 in a million. Have you spoken to your mom about your fears? Hopefully, she has a large support group that can also help educate you about this disease and alleviate some of your concerns.
No Why worry. You are only 16 years , enjoy , do what you want to do with your life, talk to your family about your fears , worry 30 years from now, then their will be cure.