Pain in ball of foot connected to varicose veins?

Pain in foot. The pain in the ball of the foot is unlikely due to varicose veins, even though he may have varicose veins. More likely reason for the pain may be due to a localized foot issue, and as such I would recommend evaluation by podiatrist. Also trauma to the area may be the source of this pain, again podiatrist would be able to determine that.
Typically not. Unless there are varicose veins on top of ball of toe. Common causes are corns or issues with joints arthritis or poorly fitting shoes.
Foot pain and veins. Pain in the ball of your foot should not be related to varicose veins. Most likely foot pain is related to an underlying foot problem. You should see a podiatrist for your foot and a vein specialist for your veins.
Maybe, but mostly no. Although some people develop discomfort in their foot as the result of vein disease, the pain is much more commonly in the leg. When varicose veins cause foot pain it is usually on the top of the foot where abnormal veins are usually located. The ball of foot is likely a different cause, such as muscle, nerve, bone, or joint discomfort. See podiatrist for foot and vascular doctor for vein problem.
No. . Venous disease does not usually affect the feet unless there is an obvious vein there that is swollen.