Low-back pain in transfemoral amputees: is there a correlation with static or dynamic leg-length discrepancy?

Anytime. you have a change in your prosthetic components you will put stress into your lumbar spine which will result in abnormal forces there. Also being a transfemoral amputee, do you have a flexion contracture at the hip? If so, this will also place stress on the spine. Recommend seeing a physiatrist that can help with adjusting your prosthesis and abnormalities associated with amputation.
Yes. Leg length discrepancy correlates with potential back and sacroiliac pain no matter what the cause of leg length difference. Matter of body mechanics and physics.