Again depression== I don't know how to help myself get out of it this time?

Dr. Claude Sassoon
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No Procrastination

If you can't get out of it, look for help.
Better address the problem sooner than later. Depression is insidious and dangerous. If not contained it gets worse and becomes more difficult to recover from. Consult with a psychologist and a psychiatrist as combined treatments tend to be more effective.

In brief: No Procrastination

Dr. Claude Sassoon
Dr. Claude Sassoon
Dr. Lakeasha Sullivan
Clinical Psychology

In brief: 1-Lifestyle, 2-Meds

Lifestyle changes can be a powerful way to treat reoccurring depression.
Research shows that regular exercising (vigorously if your doctor approves) helps. Meditation has also been shown to help for some people. Psychotherapy, especially cognitive-behavioral therapy, has been shown to help. There are many different antidepressant medications also - consult your doctor.

In brief: 1-Lifestyle, 2-Meds

Dr. Lakeasha Sullivan
Dr. Lakeasha Sullivan
Dr. Cindy Juster