I've never had sex and my penis is burning?

Pathology

In brief: Hot peppers?

If you eat those little hot peppers, you're likely to get a urethritis that mimcs an infectious urethritis.
That's my best guess. By the way, congratulations on waiting for the right person -- it's a great gift to give yourself.

In brief: Hot peppers?

2 comments
Dr. Thomas Namey
You are right, but see if you agree with me!
Oh, I do. I figured someone would come along and complete what I couldn't in 400 characters.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Yes peppers and...

Other possible low grade infection that are not acquired sexually.
Are you circumsized? Prostate infection can mimic urethritis pain. And finally, if you masturbate, you can have traumatic urethritis!

In brief: Yes peppers and...

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Jane Van Dis