I want to start a club in my college to help kids with cancer in africa. How?

In brief: Admirable
Great cause, one disease need urgent help in africa, many charitable organisations seeking help ( funds ) is burkitt's lymphoma, effecting children in equatorial africa.
They desperately need medications, look for a 'not for profit organisations' like blfundafrica.Org, it is admirable in your young age to involve great projects like this. Good luck.

In brief: Admirable
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology
In brief: Look around.
There may be no specific way, but, talking to people at the nearest cancer center is a great start.
Some places might even have a program for this. The peace corps, and other similar organizations may also help.

In brief: Look around.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Cindy Juster