Is there any toothpaste to treat bleeding gums?

Yes. Listerine toothpaste after the visit to the dentist who might diagnose you with periodontal disease. Or not.
No . You need a professional cleaning, advice and proper home care. May need a periodontist (gum specialist.) don't hesitate, can get worse to point where you could lose teeth.
Bleeding. If you have bleeding gums, you have inflammation from either gingivitis or periodontitis or worse (infection)... You may be overdue for your dental hygiene visit, and you need to have excellent routine homecare, also use soft bristle tb, circular motion, ada recomm guidelines, and floss regulary.
Not toothpaste! It is not ' a special toothpaste' but rather the careful technique of brushing two times a day and flossing before bedtime carefully ( not aggressively).