I need help my mom said dad could have cancer?

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Tips for family

A former resident and associate of mine who was trained in psycho-oncology wrote a great articles on coping with cancer hope it help: http://cpancf.
Com/articles_files/psychologicalcopingcancer.Asp.

In brief: Tips for family

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: I've skipped this

Question 15 times.
Dad may need help if he has cancer, but you and mom may need to prepare coping to deal with what kind of cancer and how it will change him, and what you need to do to help. The lightening bolt is that life delivers issues you do not prepare for, so when they hit, it's a shock. Establish the facts first, then inventory what needs to be done. It is a wake up call!

In brief: I've skipped this

Question 15 times.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: See your physician.

There are many forms of cancer.
Cancer can occur almost anywhere in the body, even in the blood and bone. Depending on what cancer your dad may/may not have, there are different symptoms. That is why you must get your dad to see his/your physician to find out what form of cancer it is, if any. Then tests can be done to make sure, and determine what to do.

In brief: See your physician.

There are many forms of cancer.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Cancer center

Comprehensive cancer centers offer full range of services to help the patient and their family.
My prayers are with you.

In brief: Cancer center

My prayers are with you.
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona