I need guidance with my mental health but live in small town and don't know wher to go?

Several suggestions. I know first hand how difficult it can be to find guidance about mental health concerns in a small town. Your medical doctor can give you some suggestions of where to find help. Also you could call the nami chapter in your state for resources (www.Nami.Org). Another place to contact is the psychological association in your state (ohio psychological association, texas psychological association ).
Telepsychology? Psychologists/psychiatrists licensed to practice in your state are able to work with you using video-conferencing through an internet connection. It might be worth searching for someone. Referral directories like psychology today's can help you find someone. But do make sure that the technology the clinician uses guarantees your privacy. Make sure it's compliant w hipaa/hitech laws.
Ask your doctor. Ask your primary care doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist.